Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Wedding



Here comes the bride...dummdummm da dummm, July 19th 2008 Josh and I were married. The wedding was nice minus the whole pregancy thing praying I could fit in my dress, that I would be in the bathroom all night. It def wasnt planned to be pregnant before the wedding BUT it all worked out in the end. I fit in my dress (with last minute alterations), I didnt get sick, our friends and family were all there to support us. It was a blast! I dont know what I would do with out Sarah she was the brains behind it all keeping me on track and level headed thank you! Love ya Girl..........

1 comment:

  1. I agree it was a blast! You know that I love all things wedding and I had so much fun. Thank you so much for letting me be so involved (maybe at times overly involved). I think that it helped us to get to know each other better before you joined the family.

    ReplyDelete